Click here to view a 10-minute demo video on YouTube that will run you through all the features in this powerful tool and help you maximize your client presentations.
bCase Application Highlights:
- Effectively develop and present business cases whenever you need them, wherever you are, enhancing face-to-face client meetings.
- Quickly assemble slides, organized by solution areas, that include key customer questions, smarter solutions, product benefits, competitive differentiators, case studies, videos, white papers and more.
- Choose from hundreds of slides arranged in several areas critical to midsize businesses, including Cloud, BAO, CRM, Security and Virtualization.
- Assemble presentations and save your favorites for repeated use.
- Use the web CMS (Content Management System) to create custom slides, edit existing slides and much more.
- Designed for the iPad--use standard touch, swipe and pinch gestures to be able to quickly navigate around the application in a way you are used to.
- Send presentations via e-mail immediately using the iPad's in-built e-mail functionality and even print the materials you create for client leave-behinds.
- Lastly, but not the least, the application is free to download.
Don't forget to check out the content management system at www.ibm.com/partnerworld/bcase to customize content and push it to your iPad. The content management system was designed to enable customization of presentation content & sharing of content within your organization.
Log in and:
- Select from slide templates to add your own content
- Customize pre-created IBM content
- Select from a mix of IBM & 3rd party assets to add to slides--imagery, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Once customization is complete, tag content appropriately and slides push automatically to app
- From the app, build your custom presentations
To download bCase, please visit the iTunes store via your iPad and search for "IBM bCase," or simply click here to download the application via launching iTunes. Once you've downloaded the application, sign in using your existing PartnerWorld ID and password.
Needless to say, we will continue to develop the application by adding new features, more slides, new offers and assets and even new solution areas. With this bCase iPad application, you'll always have powerful sales presentations literally at your fingertips, with just a few taps on the screen.
If you like the application, please help spread the word by rating the application 5 stars in the Apple app store. For help, support or general comments, please feel free to contact bCase-Support@in.ibm.com.