WebSphere Cast Iron simplifies the integration of cloud and on-premise applications as well as both cloud and on-premise systems to mobile applications by replacing the complexity of custom code and traditional integration solutions with an easy-to-use, configuration-based approach to build and manage integrations.
The combination of pre-built connectivity to leading cloud applications (Salesforce, Oracle CRM On Demand, Netsuite, etc) and enterprise applications (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, Siebel, etc) as well as a library of integration templates and general ease-of-use allows customers to focus on rapidly addressing business requirements rather than the complexity of integration.
Customers deploying Cast Iron reduce the time, skill set and resources required to deliver integrations resulting in faster delivery of integrations and reduced project costs.
Cast Iron Webinar Details
- Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012
- Time: 11:00am ET (60min)
- Jon Beaulier, WW Cast Iron Sales Leader
- Mike Mulryan, Director of IT at Ipswitch Inc,.
- Call-In #: 1-888-677-1185 / Passcode: Cast Iron
- Logon to Lotus Live: http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/meeting/join?id=7752526
- The Challenge of Cloud Integration
- Simplifying Cloud Integration with WebSphere Cast Iron
- Customer Showcase
- Ipswitch Inc- Accelerating and Simplifying Salesforce
- Integration with Cast Iron
Please contact me directly to register for this event.