Please join us for a special dinner event being conducted in Jacksonville, FL and hear the latest announcement in IBM Endpoint Management. A presentation will be given by one of IBM’s top Technology & Business Solution Consultants.
When it comes to Endpoint Management, does your organization struggle with:
- Discovering, managing and protecting your distributed endpoints?
- Fast-moving threats, complicated and varied technologies?
- Compliance audits, cost reduction pressures and distributed computing?
At this event, you will find out how to simplify endpoint operations and security with Tivoli Endpoint Manager by:
- Enabling real time, accurate reports on inventory and compliance across all endpoints
- Consolidating infrastructure to one quiet, multi-purpose agent, one unified console and one server for over 250,000 endpoints
- Saving as much as 30% of annual software costs by reclaiming under-used software applications and avoid over-deployment to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
- Reducing endpoint management labor by a factor of 20:1 to focus on higher value projects
Date: Thursday - June 13, 2013
Arrival Time: 6:00 pm
Activities include a customer presentation followed by dinner.
Location: The Capital Grille | 5197 Big Island Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32246 | Phone: 904-997-9233