Adding servers, Macs, and smartphones exacerbates the complexity and cost. It requires MORE servers, MORE agents, MORE consoles, MORE reports, MORE policies, and MORE admins!
With IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) you get real-time visibility across ALL endpoints.
IEM requires an agent on each endpoint that averages less that 2% of CPU utilization, requires less than 10 Mb of memory, and consumes only 50 to 100 Kbps in network bandwidth per day! And, with IEM, one management sever and database can managae up to 250,000 endpoints, using a single port (52311 by default)! IEM also provides multi-platform compliance reports.
- Find and fix problems in minutes
- Continous compliance
- Consistent policies, processes across all endpoints
- Reduced infrastructure cost
- Same skill to manage any endpoint
- More time for IT to address higher value projects
|Click to Enlarge|
Learn more. Contact me today via my IBM page at http://www.ibm.com/myrep/jagaeta.