Tuesday, December 17, 2013 @ 1pm EST / 10am PST (60 minutes)
If not, come hear some best practices in preparing for the new rules and implementing a lease accounting solution from the lease accounting manager of a Fortune 100 company and IBM Partner responsible for implementations at some of the most impacted companies in the world.
According to a joint study performed by CFO Research Services and IBM, more than 63 percent of senior finance and real estate executives expect to upgrade, reprogram or acquire new IT systems to comply with pending changes to lease accounting rules - expected to be approved as early as 2014.
Join us in a live webcast session on Tuesday, December 17 to learn the following:
- Financial and operational impacts of the proposed changes
- How a Fortune 100 company is transforming their lease accounting system to prepare for compliance with new rules
- Best practices to simplify your lease administration and compliance with the new lease accounting standard for the long run
- John Clark - WW Category Manager, Integrated Workplace Management Systems - IBM Corp.
- Tammy Hooker - Manager, Lease Accounting - Verizon Communications
- Mark Peterson - Partner, Smarter Buildings - IBM Global Business Services
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!