Call for Speakers! Limited Spots Available!
Last date to submit your proposal - Oct 2nd!
Three extraordinary IBM conferences—Pulse, Impact, and Innovate—are joining forces to deliver one of the most comprehensive software events ever as IBM InterConnect 2015 on February 22 – 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Because you’re passionate about innovation, I want to extend an invitation for you to speak at the event and share your expertise on using IBM Endpoint Manager to transform your business.
We’re focusing on five major areas this year, and would like your presentation to align to one of these areas to tell a compelling story about how you use IBM Endpoint Manager inside your organization. Specifically, we’d like to know how you’ve been able to:
- Cut costs and downtime of managing and securing datacenter and remote servers.
- Ensure continuous security and compliance and keep your company out of the news for the wrong reasons.
- Reduce cost, risk, and complexity of managing desktops, laptops, and other devices.
- Maintain audit readiness and continuous license compliance with always-on Software Asset Management.
- BYOD: Securely manage the mobile enterprise
What’s in it for you:
- IBM InterConnect is among the biggest events of its kind — we’re expecting over 20,000 attendees—and have the opportunity to attend sessions, get professional education and technical certifications valued at over US $8,000.*
- Unparalleled opportunities to network with literally thousands of industry experts, thought leaders, and colleagues in a venue focused on the kind of innovations that matter to you.
- Showcase your own skills and expertise and establish yourself as a thought leader in front of industry experts and cohorts from around the globe. Elevate your career by sharing how you’re using IBM Endpoint Manager to transform your business.
Follow this link to submit a proposal to speak at InterConnect today. Session proposals will be accepted from now until October 2nd. All accepted speakers may be eligible for free conference passes. Only a limited number of spots are available.
Timeline for submissions:
- Call for Speakers closes: 02 October 2014
- Speakers will be notified: 20 October 2014
- Presentation drafts due: 14 January 2015