- Is your mobile enterprise ready for iOS 8? Your users will be upgrading fast and IBM MaaS360 will be ready for you to support them instantly! iOS 8 and MaaS360 make iPhones and iPads even better for work with features that enhance productivity, elevate security and ease management of devices, apps and content. Join our Product Manager, Josh Lambert, as he discusses how you can leverage all the powerful new enterprise features in your business.
On-Demand Webinar: Samsung Knox™ on Galaxy S®5 with MaaS360 for Business
- Back by popular demand for our international audience! Securing enterprise data becomes more challenging with each new device. From smartphones and tablets to wearable technology, employees are demanding flexibility and privacy while corporate, regulatory, and legal imperatives require precise policy enforcement.
- Join Mike Mogodam and Natalie Huynh from Samsung Mobile and Mobile MaaSter Jay Allen for a live, interactive webinar. In this session you will learn how Samsung Knox with enhancements on the Galaxy S5 and MaaS360 will deliver the mobile security you need, without compromising the privacy of your employees. Samsung devices have been validated through Common Criteria and FIPS and can be managed conveniently with MaaS360.
On-Demand Webinar: Wearable Applications for the Enterprise: Google Glass and Beyond
- While Google Glass has yet to land on the heads of everyday consumers, it is already making inroads in the enterprise. For new and emerging technologies, there are infrastructure, security and deployment challenges. The intimate and highly personal nature of wearable computing also brings with it new demands for developers, designers and business managers.
- Join BrickSimple as they share their experiences developing, deploying and managing wearable applications in corporate environments.
On-Demand Webinar: Microsoft Steps Up its EMM Game with Windows Phone 8.1
- Join Windows Phone MaaSters Chuck Brown and Jimmy Tsang for an overview of the new features and controls on Windows Phone 8.1 such as Wi-Fi and VPN profile settings, device controls and restrictions (such as location, NFC, Bluetooth, camera and screen capture), enhanced application management including blacklist/whitelist and silent install and streamlining of the MaaS360 onboarding process.
On-Demand Training: Setting Up Your MaaS360 Portal
- Are you ready to start using MaaS360 for Mobile Device Management (MDM)? Let us show you how easy it is to have your devices up and running in minutes. After a few simple steps, you can securely manage iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices from the MaaS360 portal.
On-Demand Webinar: The Building Blocks of a Secure Mobile Strategy
- There's more to mobile security than meets the eye: user and device security, application security, document security, email security and network security. Set yourself up for success with a structured and proven approach to mobile security! Join Fiberlink's Information Security Officer, David Lingenfelter, and special guest, IDC Analyst Stacy Crook as they describe best practices around mobile security in the enterprise, and outline a step-by-step process to help you develop a solid mobile security strategy. IDC will draw on current research from its Mobile Enterprise Software practice to highlight the current state of mobile security in the enterprise, best practices, gaps, and key trends.
Additional On-Demand Webinars available at: http://www.maas360.com/resources/webinars/