IBM Storage Management Labs
Wednesday, October 15th and/or Thursday, October 16th from 9am to 4pm in Dublin, Ohio
- Hands-on labs provide an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand technical experience with IBM's products and solutions.
- Come to the lab room at your convenience and take as many of the labs as you like.
- Lab exercises are self-paced and designed to take between 45 and 90 minutes each.
- Don't miss this opportunity even if you have no gaps in your busy schedule.
- Subject Matter Experts will be on-site to point you to the topics that best fit your interest and to assist you with your lab exercises.
- Personalized Whiteboard Sessions are are available upon request.
Available labs in these technical areas:
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager - Enterprise backup, archive, recovery, space management, database and application protection, and bare machine recovery and disaster recovery capabilities.
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments - Provides advanced data protection and flexible recovery options for VMware vSphere ESX and ESXi servers.
- IBM Tivoli Storage FlashCopy Manager - Perform and manage frequent, near-instant, non-destructive, application-aware backups and restore, leveraging advanced FlashCopy snapshot technologies in IBM and non-IBM storage systems.
- Provide the opportunity for hands-on access to some our most popular software solutions in a lab/training environment.
- The is workshop is appropriate for TSM administrators, storage administrators, VMware administrators, and SQL database administrators.
- These sessions are offered free of charge.
- Participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses. (*Meals are being provided for attendees who are permitted to accept vendor meals. For example, non-government employees and contractors.)
- October 15th and/or October 16th, 9am - 4pm
- To request enrollment in one of our scheduled meetings, send an e-mail with the requested lab:
- Subject Line = "IBM Workshop Lab - Enrollment Request"
- Please be sure to include the following in body of email: Your name, e-mail address, phone number, company/organization name, and lab session requested.
- Seating is limited. Enrollments will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. A confirmation e-mail will be sent approximately one week prior to the workshop.