Kerio Cloud enables small and mid-sized businesses to easily scale email, messaging and voice services on demand, through a flexible and secure infrastructure.
Our US and European data centers are Tier III+ classified and meet the strictest compliance requirements. Benefit from redundant power and generator protection, redundant network, 24x7x365 fully qualified on-site personnel and state of the art physical security measures.
Data Center Facility
- SSAE 16 / SAS 70 audited (US)
- ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2008 certified (EU)
- Certified to Tier III+ classification
- Dedicated engineering, support and security on-site personnel 24x7x365
- Badge-only access and Biometric Readers
- IP Camera Video surveillance throughout
- Redundant Fire Detection and Control Systems
- PCI compliant
- Arbor Networks Peakflow protection against active DoS and DDos attacks
Power & Cooling
- Redundant power
- Multiple generators
- A and B battery packs and transfer switches
- Redundant, high capacity cooling system
- Routine systems testing and maintenance
Connectivity & Bandwidth
- Connectivity to multiple Tier-1 carriers
- Continuous, uninterruptible power to critical services
- High speed and high quality bandwidth
To check Kerio Cloud service status and subscribe to updates visit status.kerio.com.
To learn more about Kerio Cloud, contact me today.