You are Invited! Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 9:00am-2:30pm
Executive Seminar and Golf Outing at Quaker Ridge Golf Club
- Rated in the Top 100 in the World -
Big Data has grown to epidemic proportions from gigabytes to terabytes to petabytes and beyond. Are you struggling to mine that data? To gain insights into that data? To reduce operational costs?
Hear real customer case studies and learn how you can turn information into profit!
Join us for this informative session given by Keynote Speaker: Ted Hios, VP Client Solutions and Greenwich Associates and play golf on one of the top 100 golf courses in the world.
You will learn how Greenwich Associates leveraged Netezza to:
- React to market changes by providing unlimited analytic possibilities
- Identify risks and improve outcomes
- Provide analysis on complete data sets and eliminate sampling
- Quickly capture and analyze your data to define strategic business objectives.
- 8:30am: Registration, Coffee and Networking
- 9:00am -10:00: Executive Discussion
- 10:30am - 2:30pm: Lunch and Golf
--- REGISTER HERE ---
(Scroll down the registration page to find this event.)
- Ted Hios, VP Client Solutions, Greenwich Associates
- Ted Hios has been with Greenwich Associates for 14 years leading the operations team. He lead the design and implementation of a new reporting platform and data warehouse.
- Dwaine Snow, Worldwide Netezza Evangelist
- Dwaine has worked at IBM for 22 years and has focused on Netezza, Data Warehousing, DB2 and has written and published numerous books and articles.
Presented by Micro Strategies Inc. (IBM Premier Business Partner)
For more information contact:
973.625.7721 x6483 | email@example.com