I am proud to say that our boy will be continuing his education next year at Oglethorpe University here in Atlanta. He has verbally committed to pitch for the Stormy Petrels baseball team beginning in the '23-'24 school year.
Monday, August 15, 2022
Friday, August 5, 2022
Monday, July 18, 2022
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
It is a podcast for business leaders, flex space operators, and CEOs looking for guidance on how to start and effectively run a hybrid or flexible workforce. Each episode will feature a conversation with an industry expert on the future of work, the return to office, the realities of hybrid work.
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Georgia artist Tina Christina exhibiting at the 26th Annual Arts in the Park festival in beautiful Blue Ridge, Georgia! May 28th/29th.
Listed as one of the Top Five Art Towns in Georgia by the Georgia Council for the Arts and recognized in the last five consecutive years as one of the Top Ten Fine Craft Towns in America by American Craft Week, Blue Ridge is a top art destination and features a unique artistic experience for visitors and residents alike. Enjoy the Blue Ridge Community Theater, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, the Swan Drive-In Theater, shop from local small businesses and art galleries, stop in to one of the many fine restaurants and craft breweries... and add an environment that includes pristine National Forests to hike, bike, tube, swim, hunt, fish, or just celebrate art and nature.
Make your plans now to spend Memorial Day weekend enjoying art and nature in our North Georgia Mountain Art Town of Blue Ridge, Georgia.
The Arts in the Park festival series supports the Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit arts council providing opportunities in the realm of the arts for the individual and serving as a catalyst for arts and economic development in our community.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
The great transition to hybrid work is in full swing.
Tech giants like Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft as well as many other big and small businesses are now embracing hybrid as their primary mode of work.
However, the transition hasn’t been easy.
Companies are struggling to answer many hybrid work questions, including:
- How do you transition smoothly from remote or office work to hybrid?
- What will hybrid work’s impact be on company culture?
- Do you implement a schedule for the entire company or do you let everyone decide when to come to the office?
The bad news is that there’s no one-size-fits all solution to hybrid work.a new eBook that can help you set the foundation and optimize your hybrid workplace.
Here are a few of the things you can find in it:
- Real-world examples of hybrid work models & schedules.
- Guidelines and ideas for managing your hybrid workplace & workforce.
- Where to start when creating specific hybrid workplace policies.
You can download the full eBook here.
Monday, April 25, 2022
OfficeRnD recently released a new FlexIndex report, with a detailed analysis of Q1!
This is the biggest update OfficeRnD has done since releasing the FlexIndex back in November 2021.
It’s also pretty exciting, as we’re seeing the flex space industry inching closer to the 2019 benchmark.
Here are 2 of our most important findings:
- The expected post-holiday recovery didn’t materialize in January. However, the next two months saw the FlexIndex go up significantly, finishing March just 4% below the 2019 benchmark.
- For the first time since the pandemic, two of the KPIs reached and even surpassed their 2019 levels! Static Desk Occupancy and Average Booking Duration per Meeting Space both finished March above their 2019 benchmarks.
The full report contains a lot more insights, so be sure to check it out here.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Are you still sending paper contracts to prospects in 2022? Building an efficient digital sales process is vital for operators selling to the new flexible workforce. Join OfficeRnD Flex Product Marketing Manager Mike Everts for a webinar covering tips to improve and digitize your workplace sales process using OfficeRnD. We will also take a look at some of the exciting product updates the team has been working on this year!
During this webinar, you’ll see:
- Tips and Tactics to build a digital sales pipeline using OfficeRnD
- OfficeRnD Flex Q1 Product and Integration Updates
- Our Roadmap and plans for 2022
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Managing a hybrid workplace — where teams work partly in the office and partly remotely — is a challenge. There are many moving parts, requiring a delicate balance between company goals and employee needs.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to minimize uncertainty and help everyone in your organization embrace hybrid work. Specifically, we’ll show you how OfficeRnD Hybrid puts you in control of your workplace and schedule. You’ll also see how our integrations make it possible to operate a hybrid workplace in everyday apps like Google Calendar.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this 30-minute live webinar:
- How to save time and effort with Recurring Bookings
- How to book desks on behalf of others with Delegated Bookings
- OfficeRnD Hybrid’s integrations with Google Calendar & Google Directory
- How we’ve made the OfficeRnD Hybrid setup process easier
- How to quickly create Office Neighborhoods
- Our revamped Floor plan builder and its recent improvements
Friday, February 18, 2022
LiquidSpace and OfficeRnD Announce Global Partnership to Serve the Growing Demand for Hybrid Workplace
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- LiquidSpace Inc, a global on-demand office marketplace and hybrid workplace management platform for enterprises, announced today a strategic partnership with OfficeRnD, a leading flexspace management and workspace engagement software solutions provider for real estate owners and operators.
This one-click integration will give every real estate owner and operator the easiest way to put their flexible office offering in the path of the growing global demand for hybrid workplace.
The LiquidSpace Global Marketplace offers the largest and most diverse marketplace featuring coworking spaces, landlords, hotels, and private businesses with excess space. The OfficeRnD Flex and Hybrid platforms help flex space operators and hybrid teams manage the workplace of the future.
Through this partnership, LiquidSpace and OfficeRnD will continue to serve large and small operators, around the globe, in cities and suburban areas, from landlords and major coworking brands to passionate smaller operators. Some key partners include iQ Offices in Canada, Serendipity Labs across the US, and Hub across major cities in Australia.
This partnership is central to supporting the global movement toward a hybrid workplace, putting employees at the core of workplace decisions and offering access to unique spaces to fit the changing needs of enterprise employees."This partnership is a significant milestone for the entire flex space industry. By aligning with LiquidSpace, we can deliver a much better experience to both sides of the flex space market - the supplier of space as well as the customers. As the global pandemic recedes and the demand for flex space continues to boom, operational excellence will be even more important for the flex space operators, as well as providing the most awesome booking experience to customers. We're hugely excited to build the future of work together!"
- Miro Miroslavov, CEO, OfficeRnD
- Mark Gilbreath, CEO & Founder, LiquidSpace
LiquidSpace helps companies seeking to reorient their thinking about work and the workplace, starting with consideration of their employees. Simply put, we're in the happy people business. We're enabling people to work in better, more productive spaces, which supports a healthier planet.
Our global marketplace of flexible office space combined with our workplace management platform provides companies with an end-to-end, enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to manage remote or distributed workplace strategies all in one place.
Visit liquidspace.com for more information.
Media Enquiries: Jennifer M., +44 7789 770 700, email@example.com
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Become an OfficeRnD partner today.
Even prior to Covid, the workplace was changing. Working from home. Working in the office. Working from a coffee shop. Working from a coworking space. A combination of all of these. As the world rebounds from the pandemic, that change is accelerating. Companies are providing their employees with a lot more choice in terms of how and where they work. The “company office” is quickly becoming but one of many locations where work happens.
Consequently, many companies are choosing to have an office footprint that is smaller than the size of the team using it. This is creating a new challenge: Managing access to the workplace, the use of desks, meeting rooms, and other resources - all while keeping employees engaged.
OfficeRnD Hybrid helps companies enable and facilitate desk booking, meeting space reservation, visitor management, and much more!
If you are a consulting firm helping companies navigate these uncharted waters of hybrid work - or any provider of services to companies looking to the future of work - and would like to learn more about our solutions and how you can become an OfficeRnD referral partner, book some time on my calendar here and let’s chat!
Why Partner with OfficeRnD?
- Satisfied Customers: Partnering with OfficeRnD will allow you to provide a best-of-breed workspace management solution for your clients.
- Industry Insights: The OfficeRnD team has years of experience in the flexible and hybrid office industry. Partner with us to tap into that wealth of knowledge and work together on solution development and market penetration.
- Improved Networking: Create new business opportunities and collaborations with other OfficeRnD business partners by leveraging our relationships.
- Global Client Base Access: While you satisfy your client’s needs by marketing our solution to them, you can also market your solution to OfficeRnD’s global client base.
- Lead Generation: As an OfficeRnD partner, you can benefit from promotion on our website and social media feeds.
- Commission: Earn commission on the revenue you generate for OfficeRnD.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Do you know how the flex space market is recovering since 2019?
The team at OfficeRnD dug deeper into data gathered from over 1,000 of our flex space clients and the trends that we observed are very intriguing.
We got inspired to create the FlexIndex which measures the health of the industry. It includes five (5) different components (or KPIs):
- Static Desk Occupancy
- Revenue per Desk (RevPAW)
- Bookings per Meeting Space
- Average Booking Duration per Paid Meeting Space
- Booking Revenue per Paid Meeting Space
Friday, October 15, 2021
Join us for the first edition of OfficeRnD’s FlexWorld Conference and deep dive with us into the exciting opportunities and challenges of flex and hybrid work.
Industry experts in flex, real estate and technology, company leaders, and workplace professionals will share their thoughts, insights, and know-how during a number of panel discussions, Q&A sessions, and practical knowledge-sharing lectures. You’ll also get an exclusive sneak peek at OfficeRnD’s latest features and upcoming functionalities.
Come join us and let’s create together the future of work!
Thursday, September 23, 2021
OfficeRnD's first ever virtual conference will take place in less than a month!We are preparing something big! Save the date, October 21st! 📅
The evolution of the flex industry and the newest hybrid work trends will be on the spotlight.
- Flex track - focused on the flex and co-working space industry covering hot topics including management agreements with landlords, demand generation for flex spaces and more
- Hybrid track - focused on hybrid work and the return to the office in the new reality. Topics will include first hand examples of the challenges of hybrid work, how technology can make hybrid work a reality and more
- Individuals and organizations operating or interested in operating a flex space
- Companies and employers facing challenges in returning to the office and implementing the hybrid work concept
- Anyone interested in the #futureofwork and what are the best ways to manage the transition