Friday, May 19, 2023
Friday, March 24, 2023
Open to Work / Pursuing a New Challenge
I believe I could be a great asset to your organization. Some highlights:
- Certified Channel Management Professional
- Over 200% of full-year quota 2015
- Over 150% of full-year quota in 2020
- Over 100% of full-year quota in 2019, 2017, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2004, and 1999
As the Strategic Partnerships Director for OfficeRnD, I grew the roster of referral and reseller partners from zero to over 60 in a year and a half. I also executed four major integration partnerships.
As a Strategic Sales Representative with PDI Technologies (then ControlScan), I won the Above and Beyond Award for Q3 2020.
As a Software Sales Representative for IBM (2010 – 2016), I won the IBM Global Sales Leadership Award for Q2 2015, the IBM Sales Eminence Award for FY 2014, and the IBM Business Unit Executive Award for Q2 2012.
As a Channel Sales Manager for EarthLink (2006-2009), I increased monthly subscribers from an outbound telemarketing partner over 400% within my first four months on the account. I also increased monthly premium subscribers from an inbound telemarketing partner over 200% within the first two months of handling the account.
As a Channel Sales Manager for SkyTel (now Verizon Business) (2003 – 2006), I was responsible for 45% of all units in service through the indirect channel.
As the Program Manager for the ibm.com Business Development Center (2001 – 2003), I doubled the usage of IBM’s online inventory application in less than a year. I also exceeded the deployment target of IBM Learning Service’s online purchasing tool by 20% and created marketing materials and launched a successful sales contest despite funding constraints. Additionally, I completed IBM Sales Leadership Development Program (LDP). The LDP was a year-long training and education program designed to cultivate formal leadership skills in selected employees.
Monday, March 13, 2023
Your copy of "Hybrid Work for Dummies" awaits you!
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Hybrid Work Cost Savings – Up To 40% [Free Calculator]
🌳 Reduced office footprint
🧠 Increased employee productivity
📈 Improved performance rate
🚘 Reduced commuting
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
OfficeRnD Hybrid Integrates With Microsoft Teams And Outlook
OfficeRnD Hybrid - the powerful, secure and easy-to-use hybrid work solution provides seamless Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook integration.
By working directly in your Microsoft tools, OfficeRnD Hybrid eliminates the laborious process of using yet another app. That’s why employees, HR managers and IT admins just love us!
Schedule meetings, book desks and plan your office visits directly from Microsoft Teams and Outlook.
The application is installed to all users with a single click and all can access it in their personal Teams and Outlook accounts.
Give OfficeRnD Hybrid a try at: https://www.officernd.com/hybrid-work/
Friday, October 28, 2022
The Key to a Successful Hybrid Work Transition: Intentional Collaboration [Upcoming Webinar]
Managing a successful hybrid work model is a balancing act. You need to satisfy both company and employee needs.
As a good leader, you must deeply care about employee engagement and productivity. For that, you have to find the right balance between face-to-face collaboration and having focused time alone at home. But, how does one achieve all that?
You need to develop workplace policies that encourage in-person collaboration and ensure a healthy split between working from home and working from the office.
The first step in making hybrid work a success requires tools that enable employees not only to adhere to those policies, but also see the value in them.
Join OfficeRnD in this webinar to learn:
- Why collaboration is the key to a successful hybrid work model.
- The role of hybrid work policies and how implementing them can make hybrid work more effective.
- How OfficeRnD Hybrid manages workplace policies and how we enable companies and employees to make the most of them.
- How OfficeRnD Hybrid can help in improving employee collaboration thanks to our integration with Slack (coming soon).
- Q&A with our experts.
Meet the Speakers:
- Senior Product Manager
- Momchil is a Senior Product Manager part of the OfficeRnD Hybrid team since day one. He’s a strong believer that we should constantly deliver value to customers and “upgrade” them to complete their JTBDs with ease.
Friday, October 14, 2022
Announcing the "Hybrid Work for Dummies" e-Book
An Easy-Peasy Guide For The Complete Beginner
Hybrid Work For Dummies, the OfficeRnD Special Edition e-Book is now here!OfficeRnD is very excited to launch the first all-in-one hybrid work guide that includes everything you need to know about the concept! (...and to be branded with the “for Dummies” series is even better!)
In this FREE book, you’ll find actionable steps to make hybrid work...work. Here’s a glimpse:
- Evolving work models and the benefits of hybrid work
- Examining ways to "hybridize" policies to fit hybrid work models
- Leveraging hybrid work in the employee recruitment and retention efforts
- Optimizing and utilizing the workplace
It’s available for free here.
Monday, August 15, 2022
I am proud to say that our boy will be continuing his education next year at Oglethorpe University here in Atlanta. He has verbally committed to pitch for the Stormy Petrels baseball team beginning in the '23-'24 school year.
Friday, August 5, 2022
Become a Hybrid Hero with OfficeRnD
in under four minutes with OfficeRnD Hybrid...
Monday, July 18, 2022
Q2 2022 FlexIndex Report Update
June 2022 marked the end of Q2 and OfficeRnD has prepared a detailed summary of their observations throughout the past quarter. Check them out HERE.
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
FlexWorld: The Workplace Revolution (Podcast)
It is a podcast for business leaders, flex space operators, and CEOs looking for guidance on how to start and effectively run a hybrid or flexible workforce. Each episode will feature a conversation with an industry expert on the future of work, the return to office, the realities of hybrid work.
You can access it directly from here: https://flexworld-the-workplace-revolution.sounder.fm/ or on popular podcasting apps such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts.
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Georgia artist Tina Christina exhibiting at the 26th Annual Arts in the Park festival in beautiful Blue Ridge, Georgia! May 28th/29th.
Listed as one of the Top Five Art Towns in Georgia by the Georgia Council for the Arts and recognized in the last five consecutive years as one of the Top Ten Fine Craft Towns in America by American Craft Week, Blue Ridge is a top art destination and features a unique artistic experience for visitors and residents alike. Enjoy the Blue Ridge Community Theater, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, the Swan Drive-In Theater, shop from local small businesses and art galleries, stop in to one of the many fine restaurants and craft breweries... and add an environment that includes pristine National Forests to hike, bike, tube, swim, hunt, fish, or just celebrate art and nature.
Make your plans now to spend Memorial Day weekend enjoying art and nature in our North Georgia Mountain Art Town of Blue Ridge, Georgia.
The Arts in the Park festival series supports the Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit arts council providing opportunities in the realm of the arts for the individual and serving as a catalyst for arts and economic development in our community.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
How to Simplify Hybrid Work
The great transition to hybrid work is in full swing.
Tech giants like Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft as well as many other big and small businesses are now embracing hybrid as their primary mode of work.
However, the transition hasn’t been easy.
Companies are struggling to answer many hybrid work questions, including:
- How do you transition smoothly from remote or office work to hybrid?
- What will hybrid work’s impact be on company culture?
- Do you implement a schedule for the entire company or do you let everyone decide when to come to the office?
The bad news is that there’s no one-size-fits all solution to hybrid work.a new eBook that can help you set the foundation and optimize your hybrid workplace.
Here are a few of the things you can find in it:
- Real-world examples of hybrid work models & schedules.
- Guidelines and ideas for managing your hybrid workplace & workforce.
- Where to start when creating specific hybrid workplace policies.
You can download the full eBook here.
Monday, April 25, 2022
New FlexIndex Report for Q1 2022!
This is the biggest update OfficeRnD has done since releasing the FlexIndex back in November 2021.
It’s also pretty exciting, as we’re seeing the flex space industry inching closer to the 2019 benchmark.
Here are 2 of our most important findings:
- The expected post-holiday recovery didn’t materialize in January. However, the next two months saw the FlexIndex go up significantly, finishing March just 4% below the 2019 benchmark.
- For the first time since the pandemic, two of the KPIs reached and even surpassed their 2019 levels! Static Desk Occupancy and Average Booking Duration per Meeting Space both finished March above their 2019 benchmarks.
The full report contains a lot more insights, so be sure to check it out here.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
4.14.22 WEBINAR: Accelerating Your Flex Workspace Pipeline
Are you still sending paper contracts to prospects in 2022? Building an efficient digital sales process is vital for operators selling to the new flexible workforce. Join OfficeRnD Flex Product Marketing Manager Mike Everts for a webinar covering tips to improve and digitize your workplace sales process using OfficeRnD. We will also take a look at some of the exciting product updates the team has been working on this year!
During this webinar, you’ll see:
- Tips and Tactics to build a digital sales pipeline using OfficeRnD
- OfficeRnD Flex Q1 Product and Integration Updates
- Our Roadmap and plans for 2022