Managing a successful hybrid work model is a balancing act. You need to satisfy both company and employee needs.
As a good leader, you must deeply care about employee engagement and productivity. For that, you have to find the right balance between face-to-face collaboration and having focused time alone at home. But, how does one achieve all that?
You need to develop workplace policies that encourage in-person collaboration and ensure a healthy split between working from home and working from the office.
The first step in making hybrid work a success requires tools that enable employees not only to adhere to those policies, but also see the value in them.
Join OfficeRnD in this webinar to learn:
- Why collaboration is the key to a successful hybrid work model.
- The role of hybrid work policies and how implementing them can make hybrid work more effective.
- How OfficeRnD Hybrid manages workplace policies and how we enable companies and employees to make the most of them.
- How OfficeRnD Hybrid can help in improving employee collaboration thanks to our integration with Slack (coming soon).
- Q&A with our experts.
Meet the Speakers:
- Senior Product Manager
- Momchil is a Senior Product Manager part of the OfficeRnD Hybrid team since day one. He’s a strong believer that we should constantly deliver value to customers and “upgrade” them to complete their JTBDs with ease.
Post a Comment