Managing even a simple datacenter entails some pretty complex activities… things like performing server builds, ensuring security compliance on servers, managing both a physical and virtual server environment as well as keeping servers patched. Just patching is a complex activity as you have to deal with everything from patching single servers to patching business services that span multiple servers as well as patching nodes in a cluster… all while ensuring your servers are in a maintenance window and in some cases ensuring that you can patch business services and clusters while the service still remains available to process workloads.
IBM Endpoint Manager provides a solution called IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters that solves these problems in an elegant, automated manner, freeing up time for IT personnel to focus on other datacenter activities.
IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters value proposition is threefold:
- Increase Effectiveness and Efficiency through higher levels of Automation
- Improve Security posture through continuous configuration compliance
- Facilitate Consolidation of Tools and Teams and manage all platforms with one Interface, so that your valuable resources can work on higher business value tasks
- simplifying Server build and ongoing configuration management by more than 40%
- reducing costs for cluster patching by more than 50%
- increasing patch compliance to 98-99% first-pass success in minutes vs. days or weeks
- continuous Security compliance and policy enforcement with 8,000+ out-of-the-box compliance checks
- increasing IT Efficiency by leveraging automation from our integrated toolsets
|For a larger view, click the image above.|
IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters can automate complex tasks in managing your datacenter and significantly reduce labor costs and increase efficiency of IT staff.
For more information see IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters
For videos on IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters, see IBM Endpoint Manager for Datacenters videos.