The following was originally published on BM's Expert Integrated Systems Blog
by Sergio Varga. 30 January 2015.
---This February, one of the major worldwide IT conferences will be held in Las Vegas - IBM InterConnect 2015.
The conference will feature state of the art technologies and solutions, from IBM z Systems to cognitive computing. There will be live experiences, along with proof of concepts, a huge number of specialists, live demonstrations and presentations from experts and clients. There will also be labs and hands-on activities, including panel discussions and more.
That sounds like it will be amazing! I think you should be as excited as I am. Here are five reasons that I can think of:
- Heterogeneous technology. IBM is one of the biggest companies that bases its portfolio on a huge heterogeneuos set of technology. At InterConnect, you can learn, watch, discuss and play with IBM z Systems, IBM Power Systems, IBM PureSystems offerings, cognitive computing, DevOps, mobile, security, and a whole lot more. It will be a great opportunity to visit the PureSystems booth #400 and learn more about how to combine simplicity, data and the cloud.
- Broad customer presentations and solutions. A number of customers in the various areas of technology and business will be there presenting their solutions and how they used technology to fulfill their business needs. You can discuss benefits, lessons learned and experiences with the technologies they worked with.
- Cutting-edge technology. State of the art technology will be presented, and you will be able to discuss it with specialists. This can help assuage your doubts and give you the opportunity to decide between potential solutions. It may even help you gain a better understanding of the trends in the industry, the future of IT and the next generation of technology.
- Targeted for all audiences. The conference is targeted for a broad audience, including specialists, architects, IT Managers, CIOs and more. Chances are that everyone can find something there.
- Las Vegas. Who doesn’t want to visit Vegas? You don’t need to be an IBM enthusiast, but simply a technology enthusiast. If you’re looking for solutions, a new way to solve a business problem or to learn about advances in IT, you should plan on being at the MGM Grand & Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on February 22 through 26.