When: Friday, July 20, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
>>> REGISTER HERE <<<
Studies show that organizations that leverage Business Intelligence and Analytics outperform their peers, with better revenue growth, profit and ROI. And those with a broad-based, analytics-driven culture perform, on average, three times better.
Join Sirius Computer Solutions and IBM as well as your peers on July 20th at Cobblestone Creek Country Club in Victor for this informative seminar, and discover how Business Intelligence and Business Analytics solutions can help your organization make smarter decisions and drive better business results.
At this exclusive event, experts from Sirius and IBM will discuss the following topics that will enable your organization to build the right analytics solution for your business:
- Core Pieces of Building the Right Analytics Solution
- Best Practices for Building the Right Analytics Solution
- Experiencing Break Through with Analytics
- IBM Netezza - Data warehouse appliance with simple deployment, out-of-the-box optimization, no tuning, and minimal ongoing maintenance
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage - high-performance data extraction, transformation, and loading between multiple sources and target applications
- IBM Cognos - Business intelligence and performance management software that provides integrated dashboards, scorecards, reporting, analysis, and planning and budgeting capabilities to help you gain and act on fact-based insights
- IBM Cognos TM1 - On-demand enterprise planning software for budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- IBM SPSS - Predictive analytics software that allows you to use statistical analysis, data and text mining, predictive modeling and decision optimization to anticipate change and take action to improve outcomes
This event is by invitation only. Space is limited so register today!
>>> REGISTER HERE <<<Agenda:
8:30 a.m. - Registration/Breakfast
8:45 a.m. - Sirius Welcome and Introduction
9:00 a.m. - Building the Right Analytics for Your Business
10:30 a.m. - Q&A and Wrap up
11:00 a.m. - Tee off for Golf (18 holes)
Barbara Tomchik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.381.2505