- Advanced Endpoint Security Service: Uses multi-faceted activity analysis and tracking, behavioral blocking and deep process inspection to protect organizations against cyber threats.
- File Integrity Monitoring: Notifies an organization any time that files are created or files are viewed, deleted or modified, and when group ownership of files has been changed.
- Security Awareness Training: Offers web-based security training to help an organization keep its employees up to date about evolving cyber threats.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewall: Delivers a single security appliance that can detect and prevent cyber threats from entering an organization’s network.
- Vulnerability Management Service: Automatically scans an organization’s network assets and prioritizes and reports on security vulnerabilities.
ControlScan also provides PCI and HIPAA compliance solutions, including gap analysis and security risk assessment offerings.