Pulse 2013 will deliver:
- Three days of general sessions and keynotes featuring industry thought leaders.
- Over 300 breakout sessions for technology education and skill building, including hands-on labs and certification testing.
- Demonstrations of the latest products and services from IBM and IBM Business Partners
- Networking events than ever to expand and strengthen your sphere of influence.
Register for Pulse at http://ibm.com/pulse:
- In the registration section "Your Relationship with IBM", please enter "Joseph A. Gaeta" in the IBM Rep Name field & "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the IBM Rep E-Mail Address field.
- In the field entitled "What IBM business entity invited you to attend Pulse?", please select "Cloud & IT Optimization (includes Tivoli)" or "Storage Management, Backup, and Revovery (includes Tivoli)".
Stay in touch with the Pulse Social Network:
- Blog https://www.ibm.com/blogs/pulse/
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ibmpulse
- Twitter http://twitter.com/ibmpulse
- YouTube http://youtube.com/ibmpulse
- Flickr http://flickr.com/groups/ibmpulse