Monday, July 21, 2014

Netcool Operations Insights powered by OMNIbus

Netcool-Operations-Insight.jpg
Have you thought:
  • How can I reduce my event storm noise?
  • How can I quickly identify and resolve problems from service impacting events
  • How can I move beyond reactive problem remediation to identify service impacting events before they occur
  • What part of my infrastructure can be more efficient and less costly?
IBM Netcool Operations Insight helps you:
  • Improve operational agility with real time analytics
  • Accelerate problem identification and resolution with search analytics
  • Improve operational efficiency with historical analytics
Click here for the white paper: The manager of managers for today's instrumented business and technology world

Click here for the video: Netcool Operations Insights powered by OMNIbus

No comments:

Post a Comment