[File under "Other Stuff".]
* This is not about "11 balls in one game". It is obviously a "thing" he has been doing for a while. I appears to have been a common practice.
* If it doesn't give him an advantage, then why bother?
* If it is no big deal, then why be so clandestine about it?
* It is not just about Brady and the passing game. Perhaps it is one reason for the Pats historically low fumble rate over the years?
* It fits the pattern of the Bill Belichick era.
* I think the punishment is fair.
THAT ALL BEING SAID.....
Why the heck doesn't the NFL (and all football leagues) just use the same set of balls for both teams? The teams should have no say in what balls are used. They should be issued by the league for use by both teams during a game.