Virtual Doors Open on June 25, 2015 at 10:50 am ET. Webinar starts at 11:00 am ET.
Cloud, Mobile and Social are today's communication and engagement models for customers, employees and partners. And to support these models, your infrastructure needs to be simple, flexible, stable, scalable and highly secure. While the changing market dynamics provide growth opportunities for businesses, capitalizing on them requires organizations to build new capabilities that:
- Enable continuous delivery of new features
- Shorten product innovation time to market
- Bring the business value chain closer to customers, partners and employees
- How to tackle the challenge of multi-speed IT with WebSphere Application Server's unique approach to delivering application infrastructure based on Java EE 7
- How to provide continuous availability for running modern apps that require on-demand dynamic scalability and high operational resiliency
- How the lighweight and modular architecture of WebSphere Liberty provides an ideal foundation to develop and deploy microservices
- How to deliver flexibility to develop, deploy and consume application infrastructure - on-premises or on the cloud, including emerging virtualization technologies such as Docker
- How to manage and monitor thousands of applications and servers with a single management interface for ease of problem determination
- Walt Noffsinger
- Program Director and Product Manager
- Walt is Program Dir and Product Mgr for IBM’s WebSphere Application Infrastructure portfolio. This middleware portfolio is the foundation for customers’ web infrastructures. Walt orchestrates its evolution – working with Customers, Development, Sales and Marketing – to ensure customers’ needs are met and that business results are delivered. Prior to his current assignment, Walt managed IBM Printer Systems’ worldwide software business. He has worked with IBM for 15 years.
- Before joining IBM, Walt held VP and Director positions in Mkt and Product Mgmt for other software companies (document composition, healthcare and operating systems). Walt earned an MBA in Marketing from DePaul University and an undergraduate business degree from Northern Illinois University.
- Raj Suryavanshi
- Senior Product Manager, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Raj Suryavanshi is Senior Product Manager for the IBM WebSphere Application Server portfolio. Raj has over twenty years of experience spanning development, product management, tools and infrastructure management, Configuration management and partner relationships.
- Raj has a Master degree in Computers and MBA from Baylor University.