- Liberty profile certification for Java EE 7 Full Platform which makes it the FIRST production Java EE 7 runtime. We will cover the latest specifications added and how to begin using them.
- New install options to set up a JEE 7 environment, including unzip install, and an easy way to upgrade your license between different editions.
- The WebSphere Liberty Repository’s new Open Source Asset Repository Service which enables anyone to stand up their own repository and populate it with features from the WebSphere Liberty Repository, third-party features, or features that are created in house.
- New cloud options including hosted WebSphere instances on IBM application server on cloud, and Docker images for Liberty profile.
- Additional improvements to operational capabilities including the admin center, and auto-scaling.
Q3 dates (all events 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET):
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (https://engage.vevent.com/rt/ibm~libertyium072915)
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 (https://engage.vevent.com/rt/ibm~libertyium081915)
Wednesday, September 16, 2015 (https://engage.vevent.com/rt/ibm~libertyium091615)