On Sunday, October 10, 2010, the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation will host the first ever BJALCF 5k Walk/Run in Atlanta at Manuel's Tavern in Poncey Highland.
You can sit, sprint, sprawl, crawl, dance, prance, stroll, cajole, saunter, meander, hop, skip, jump or fly to raise much needed funding for lung cancer research. Let's all come together to fight lung cancer and increase ongoing survival!!!
Manuel's Tavern in Poncey Highland
602 N Highland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
Day-Of Registration: 7:30 a.m./$30
Shotgun Start: 8:30 a.m.
After run/walk celebration: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
How to join team "Jogging for Joan":
Single runners, go to http://atlanta.kintera.org/joggingforjoan and click "Join Our Team".
To sign up a family or group:
- Go to http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=427099 and
- Click on “Register Here”
- Click on “I Agree”
- Select “Register Family”
- Select “Join a Team”
- Under “Join an Existing Team”, Select “Jogging for Joan” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out all required information for yourself on the page displayed.
- Click “Submit”
- Click on “Add a Team Member”
- Rinse and Repeat for all family/group members....
You can also create you own team if you'd like!
Spread the word!!!
Post a Comment