We've got your back. ControlScan delivers security and compliance solutions that make it easy for you and your clients to secure sensitive data and achieve compliance. Our team of credentialed experts is highly responsive, so when you have questions, we'll be there.
1.7 Million Businesses Served | 150+ Partnerships Worldwide
Pillars of a ControlScan Partnership
- World Class Service and Partnership Focus
- "No Limits" Merchant Support Center, 24/7/365 NOC and SOC
- Thought Leadership and partnered collaboration
- Dedicated Success Manager assigned to each partner
- Multi-Layered Customization
- Branding, customized communication and marketing support strategies
- Simplified PCI process for merchants; streamlined SAQ and suppressed questions
- Enterprise-Class Security
- One-stop shop for security and compliance delivered with user-friendly experience
- Access to security and compliance expertise and consultative services to truly understand options
Partner Benefits - Revenue Generation
- Additional Client Stickiness and Reduced Churn
- Differentiate and reinforce your brand
- Provide additional value for your client
- New Revenue Streams from Value-Added Services
- Offer merchants new scope-reducing services
- Generate new recurring revenue streams
- Respond to Changing Regulatory Requirements
- Help merchants reduce risk and achieve compliance
- Offer certified consultative services
Partner Benefits - Operation and Support
As your MSSP partner, ControlScan alleviates many of the operation and support requirements associated with ongoing security and compliance program management.
Benefits of Deploying ConstrolScan Managed Services:
- Decreased network management and operational support costs
- More efficient path-to-market with new products and services
- Consultative support through partnered collaboration
- Comprehensive 34/7/36 NOC and SOC support capability
- Reduced regulatory certification requirements
- Customized client communication and marketing support
Merchant Security and Compliance Starts Here
Our mission is to help our partners and their clients secure their networks, protect sensitive data, and achieve compliance.
How do we do it? As your Managed Security Service Partner, our team becomes your team. Every technology, service, and piece of advice we deliver helps you support your clients' need to secure their business and achieve compliance.
ControlScan Suite of Services
- Compliance Services
- Customized SAQ Portal
- ASV Scanning
- Breach Protection
- Security Awareness Training
- Marketing Security Consultation
- Security Services
- Unified Threat Management
- Endpoint Security
- Managed Detection and Response
- Managed WiFi
- Network Services
- Consulting Services
- Senior-level PCI-qualified Security Assessment
- Network Penetration Testing
- Gap Analysis
- Report on Compliance (RoC)
No one knows your business like you do. And no one knows security and compliance like we do! Partner with us for solutions that work in concert to protect your customers while simplifying their compliance in conjunction with information security and privacy standards.
- Secure network design to reduce enterprise risk, improve network performance, and ensure payment processing security.
- Enterprise security from active threat management and monitoring tools that will free up IT resources to grow the business.
- Comprehensive project and on-going life cycle management to help reduce the operational cost an support burden normally associated with managing their own program
- Simplified path to compliance through targeted service that satisfy PCI requirements along with user-friendly assessment certification process.
Merchant Case Study
Food Giant Supermarkets
110 stores dispersed across with 5,500 employees
Food Giant protects its customer data through a layered security approach that includes ControlScan PaySafe UTM managed firewall and ControlScan PCI 1-2-3 services. These combined services ensue that credit card data and other sensitive information remain secure within and beyond the payment process.
"In today's environment, our customers are very aware of their personal data and that is a target for the bad guys. At Food Giant, we feel it's our responsibiltiy to do everything we can to keep our customers' data safe." - Brent Benton, Director of IT, Food Giant Supermarkets
Interested? Contact me today!