on December 6th, 2012
IBM Connect 2013 will take place from January 27-31, 2013, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FL USA. We're connecting the longstanding Lotusphere and last year's Connect conferences — and making them one. IBM Connect combines the deep technical content that you've loved for 20 years with the learning you need to accelerate your move beyond social media to drive real business value with social and collaborative technologies.
Whether a professional has been charged with making their organization more social-enabled or they are focused on building or deploying social solutions, IBM Connect is the place to help professionals grow their social circles and business opportunities. For both the business-minded and technology-focused, this conference has the tools, tips, and tricks professionals need to exponentially improve their business outcomes with social solutions — from strategic planning and managing to administrating, analyzing, and developing solutions.
One of the biggest draws at this event has always been the certification testing and prep labs, and IBM Collaboration Solutions is pleased to announce that COMPLIMENTARY EXAMS ARE BACK FOR IBM CONNECT 2013. For the first time in years, we have approval to offer a spectacular pricing structure to both IBM Business Partners and our IBM clients and prospects, but conference attendees will have to act fast to ensure they receive their complimentary test(s). Here is how it works:
- The first 500 IBM Business Partners who test at conference are eligible for two complimentary exams.
- The first 500 clients* who test at conference are eligible for one complimentary exam.
- Subsequent exams will be available for $75 each, a significant discount off the developed market price of $200 US (or equivalent).
- Courses covering Lotus Notes Domino 8.5, Portal 8, and Social Software accessible at no charge
- Online access to prep resources and certification guides
- Assessment tests written by the exam developers available at no charge
In order to allow for greater flexibility and provide clients and partners with the best possible experience, testing candidates will be served on the spot. There is no need to pre-register and be held to a specific time slot. To take an exam, simply sign-in outside the testing lab in the Swan Hotel's Lark room. Professionals who have taken certification tests in the past are encouraged to bring their testing ID.
For more information, or to register for the conference, visit IBM Connect 2013.
*IBM employees are not eligible for this offer.