Call for Speakers! Limited Spots Available!
Last date to submit proposals has been extended to October 10th!
Three extraordinary IBM conferences—Pulse, Impact, and Innovate—are joining forces to deliver one of the most comprehensive software events ever as IBM InterConnect 2015 on February 22 – 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Are you a MaaS360 user? We are looking for speakers to tell their MaaS360 success stories - to share their expertise on using IBM MaaS360 to transform your business.
We’re focusing on five major areas this year, and would like IBM MaaS360 inside your organization. Specifically, we’d like to know how you’ve been able to:
- Cut costs and downtime of managing and securing mobile devices.
- Enable BYOD: Securely manage the mobile enterprise
- Establish and measure the ROI associated with your Enterprise Mobility Management solution
- Deploy and manage business apps for increased productivity
- Securely access and share content for mobile collaboration
What's In It for You
- IBM InterConnect is among the biggest events of its kind — we’re expecting over 20,000 attendees—and have the opportunity to attend sessions, get professional education and technical certifications valued at over US $8,000.*
- Unparalleled opportunities to network with literally thousands of industry experts, thought leaders, and colleagues in a venue focused on the kind of innovations that matter to you.
- Showcase your own skills and expertise and establish yourself as a thought leader in front of industry experts and cohorts from around the globe. Elevate your career by sharing how you’re using IBM Endpoint Manager to transform your business.
Follow this link to submit a proposal to speak at InterConnect today (MaaS360 is covered under the Mobile Enterprise - Protect & Manage Mobile Infrastructure program). Session proposals will be accepted from now until October 10th. All accepted speakers may be eligible for free conference passes. Only a limited number of spots are available.
Paper requirements: Your proposal must include a presentation title and a well-written abstract of approximately 100 words that reflects an organized description of what the presentation will cover.
Timeline for submissions
- Call for Speakers closes: 10 October 2014
- Speakers will be notified: 20 October 2014
- Presentation drafts due: 14 January 2015
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing you at InterConnect 2015!