Comprehensive IT security and PCI compliance
across your distributed enterprise.
ControlScan Has Your BackIn the distributed enterprise, multiple physical locations can make it difficult to effectively monitor and control security risk and compliance throughout the business network. You know this - and so do cyber criminals - which means attaining organization-wide visibility and uniformity must be a priority.
ControlScan has worked with numerous retail, convenience store, restaurant, and branch-based chains to resolve their IT security and PCI compliance challenges, such as:
- Independent locations that are too small to justify their own IT staff, leaving them without access to the appropriate level of security support and expertise.
- Locations with their own infrastructure and systems for carrying out business, which are growing in complexity as more and more devices, sensors, and monitors are deployed and network connected.
- An organizational grown strategy that is adding people and locations, creating more points of potential failure from the human element, volume of transactions, and the various Internet-connected components within their organizational network.
- Hardware and process uniformity that can introduce a "domino effect" where attackers who compromise a single location exploit the same vulnerabilities across others in the chain.
Partnering with ControlScan gives your IT team the necessary manpower and expertise to achieve your security and compliance goals, without the added costs of new on-premises technologies or employee overhead.
How We Do It
As your Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), our team becomes your team, enabling your business to predict, protect, and defend against the latest security threats. Every technology, service, and piece of advice that we deliver helps you secure your business and achieve compliance.
MANAGED SECURITY SOLUTIONS + COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS + DEEP-SEATED EXPERTISE
= SECURE AND COMPLIANT ENVIRONMENT
Get your entire business secure and compliant
quickly and successfully.Expertise in both small business and distributed enterprises makes ControlScan the ideal partner for guiding individual locations through the daunting task of achieving and maintaining PCI compliance and a secure network. In addition, you can rely on our people, processes, and technologies to provide the comprehensive support you need at the organizational level.
Each ControlScan Partner Program is unique to the business we serve. That's because no two organizations are alike in how they've established and maintained their infrastructure. Organizational strategies, goals, and processes are also taken into consideration as we build out the best plan of action for your comprehensive security and compliance.
Build the best program for your business.
- Managed Compliance Services
- PCI 1-2-3TM
- ASV Scanning
- Security Awareness Training
- Breach Protection
- Market Strategy Consultation
- Merchant Engagement Outreach
- Manged Security Services
- PaySafeTM UTM Firewall
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Managed Detection and Response
- Managed SIEM
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Network Services
- Secuirty Consulting Services
- Senior-Level PCI-Qualified Secuity Assessors on Staff
- PCI Gap Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Network Penetration Testing
- Report on Compliance (RoC)
About ControlScanControlScan is the Managed Security Service Provider with a difference: We take a proactive approach to protecting businesses from cyber threats while helping ensure their compliance with security and privacy standards like PCI DSS and HIPAA/HITECH. Our unified security and compliance services deliver confidence to millions of businesses as well as the IT professionals who serve them. Merchant service providers and web hosting companies also partner with us to reduce cybercrime-related business risk. Based in Atlanta, ControlScan is supported by a worldwide base of customers, partners and strategic alliances.
To learn more, contact me today.